Tennessee is 50th in voter turnout and 40th in registration and it’s time to make a comeback! April 2 is the last day to register to vote in the May 1 primaries and Tennessee Advocates for Planned Parenthood is looking for volunteers to register voters at Nashville State Community College 120 White Bridge Rd, Nashville, TN 37209 this Wednesday 3/28 and Thursday 3/29. Sign up here!
Action: Ensure you’ll have a ballot for 2018 primaries and midterms.
- Not yet registered? (start here.)
- Already registered? Assume you’ve been removed from your state’s voter rolls (verify here).
- Ensure that you meet your state’s voter ID requirements (check here). If you need help with getting ID or transport, go here or here.
- Put your state’s primary dates in your calendar (check here) or even better, sign up for election alerts (here).
- Make sure your polling place hasn’t been moved (check here).
- Need to get your rights restored? Find info on Davidson county here.
- Important: Share these steps on social media so your friends vote too!
Feeling passionate about voting? Could one of these be your civic match?