Tennessee is 50th in voter turnout and 40th in registration and it’s time to make a comeback!
Are you ready to make your voice heard? Need some more info on who’s running and what we’re actually voting for? See the awesome Nashville Voter Guide that our friends at Equity Alliance have compiled. Read more about Equity Alliance in the Tennessee Tribune.
Ensure you’ll have a ballot for 2018 primaries and midterms.
- Not yet registered? (start here.)
- Already registered? Assume you’ve been removed from your state’s voter rolls (verify here).
- Ensure that you meet your state’s voter ID requirements (check here). If you need help with getting ID or transport, go here or here.
- Put your state’s primary dates in your calendar (check here) or even better, sign up for election alerts (here).
- Make sure your polling place hasn’t been moved (check here).
- Important: Share these steps on social media so your friends vote too!
Feeling passionate about voting? Could one of these be your civic match?