June 15 @ 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Tennessee is 50th in voter turnout and 40th in registration and it's time to make a comeback! Our next election is August 2. Text CIVIC to 91990 to check your voter status.
- Register to vote by July 3.
- Already registered? Assume you’ve been removed from the voter rolls (verify here).
- Need to vote absentee? Request your ballot by July 26.
- Ensure that you meet Tennessee's voter ID requirements (check here).
- Find your polling place. Some have been moved recently. (check here).
- Make a plan to get to early vote July 13 - 28. If you need help with getting ID or transport, go here or here.
- Decide who will get your vote. Read about the candidates at vote411.org
- Important: Share these steps on social media so your friends vote too!
Feeling passionate about voting and want to volunteer? Could one of these be your civic match?