Members of the House and Senate are currently meeting in “conference committee” to resolve the differences between their Tax Scam bills. That means that this is our very last chance to defeat the Trump Tax Scam—and we can. Some Republicans are already publicly saying that they might change their vote. We need massive constituent pressure on Republicans to tell them to reject the Trump Tax Scam.
This fight will come down to just a couple of Senators and the time to take action is now.
We’re bringing back a super effective peer-to-peer calling tool from the TrumpCare fight so those from red states, blue states, and purple states alike can take action to stop this bill by reaching out to progressive constituents in target states. The calling tool will connect you to a constituent in a target state and give you a script to emphasize the devastating impact of this bill. Then, you’ll ask them to call their Senator on the spot.
This tool will help make the wave of constituent pressure we need to stop this bill once and for all.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up below to make phone calls from our peer-to-peer dialing tool. You’ll get an email confirmation with a login, password, and URL to sign into our system. Once signed in, you can start making calls immediately—and we’ll give you a script to make it as easy as possible!
- Next, you’ll call a voter in a key state with a swing Republican Senator. These folks are your friends—they attended the Women’s March, they’re standing up to pass a #CleanDREAM, and/or fight for progressive causes.
- You explain how they have power now. You’ll remind them why the continued fight against the Trump Tax Scam is so important—and why they have particular power in this moment.
- You ask them to use their power. You’ll ask them to call their senator in opposition to the bill, and to share their own reasons for opposing it.
- The tool connects them to their Senator’s office. The call tool will allow you to automatically patch them through to the Senators’ district offices.
It’s super easy: 2,233 Indivisible volunteers across the country dialed 320,552 Calls to Kill TrumpCare tool to encourage constituents in Alaska, Arizona, Maine, and Colorado to call their Republican senators and tell them to vote no on Graham-Cassidy. And we won. We can win this time, too, with your help.
More from Indivisible